Advertisement

Husky Says I LOVE YOU in the Sweetest Way! Husky speaks English and Opens Mail!

Husky Says I LOVE YOU in the Sweetest Way! Husky speaks English and Opens Mail! Husky Says I LOVE YOU in the Sweetest Way! Husky speaks English and Opens Mail!
Thank you to William Risenwolf for the treats. Thank you Deborah for the balls, chew and treats. Thank you Lauren for the tripod and sweets. Thank you Felix for the treat ball. Thank you Andy P for the husky toy. Thank you Gillian and Tom for the greenies. Thank you Kat for the duck to and treats. Thank you for the fish twists.
Thank you for the cards from: Lisa and Ryder. Mary. @Ladywolf2263. Joey, Freya, Madeline, Juliette and Helios. Diane and family. Linda. Terry, Sam and Ben. Nathan Young. Elaine.
Don't feel you need to send any gifts to us, watching our videos is gift enough! But if you really want to here are our wislists, or we have a P.O box you can send cards or gifts to which is in the ABOUT section of both channels.
This is Key's wishlist:
This is my wishlist:

For more videos of Key making you laugh, checkout his channel here:

For our merchandise and artwork drawn by me:

The Look on His Face as He Says I LOVE YOU! Husky Opens Mail!,husky saying I love you,husky speaking english,husky opening mail,dog opens christmas gifts,dog speaking,funny dog talking,key the husky,snowdogs,funny dogs,funny animals,cute husky,keyush the stunt dog,k’eyush the stunt huskamute,husky,malamute,dogs,Husky Says I LOVE YOU in the Sweetest Way! Husky speaks English and Opens Mail!,

Post a Comment

0 Comments