Advertisement

Chatty Holiday GRWM: Why I Stopped Drinking

Chatty Holiday GRWM: Why I Stopped Drinking Merry Chrismukkah & happy Holidays everyone!! Exactly a year ago I filmed my first ever Get Ready With Me for our annual OUAI holiday party and it felt right to do a sequel! And while I did my makeup I wanted to talk about something I've been getting tons of DMs about: Why i stopped drinking (also a year ago this week). You guys had so many great questions and I tried to answer them all in this episode, but lemme know in the comments if you wanna know even more!

Wishing you all a happy new year in advance & thx so much for sticking around while I figured this YouTube thing out!

In this video:

NARS Brow Perfector in Medium Brown
Kylie Cosmetics x Balmain Palette
Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette
Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette
Kevyn Aucoin Skin Enhancer
Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate:
Huda Beauty Baking Powder in Blondie
KKW Beauty x Makeup by Mario Blush in Very Graceful
Kylie Cosmetics Holiday Red Kyliner
Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara:
Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Lip Liner
KKW Beauty Kiki Creme Lipstick

Like & Subscribe:
Music from:

-----
Starting her career in Hollywood, Jen quickly began working with the most influential stars, including Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian, Katy Perry, Jessica Alba, and Jennifer Lopez. Today, with over 2.7mm followers on social media, she’s what the New York Times calls “The Most Influential Hairstylist in the World,” counting top models Chrissy Teigen, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and Gigi and Bella Hadid as some of her most loyal clientele. Jen is also the founder of ManeAddicts.com and haircare brand OUAI.

See more from Jen:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Web:

jen atkin,jen atkin hair,jen atkin makeup,get ready with me,holiday glam,christmas glam,holiday makeup tutorial,red eyeliner tutorial,rose gold eye tutorial,how i stopped drinking,chatty get ready with me,story time,holiday get ready with me,jen atkin advice,drinking q&a,life advice,life hacks,huda beauty,kylie cosmetics,tom ford,chanel,kkw beauty,makeup by mario,mercury retrograde,charlotte tilbury,ouai haircare,

Post a Comment

0 Comments