Advertisement

Build Up Your Confidence | Positive Subliminal Affirmations for Self-Esteem | 3 Hrs

Build Up Your Confidence | Positive Subliminal Affirmations for Self-Esteem | 3 Hrs Listening to these positive subliminal affirmations - Daily - replaces the old, negative thoughts with positive affirmations to build up your confidence and self-esteem.

3 Hr Subliminal Track for Confidence and Self-Esteem

There are actually TWO different positive affirmations tracks going on SIMULTANEOUSLY flooding your mind with statements to build up your confidence and self-esteem in following areas:

-- Diet, Exercise and Motivation
-- Self-Love and Loving Relationships
-- Positive Attitude, Discipline, Wealth and Success

Let’s begin your transformation to CONFIDENCE now!

SUBLIMINAL means you won’t clearly hear the affirmations – just the background music.

No need for headphones w this track.

Subscribe to my mailing list for more content and get a FREE 30 minute STRESS RELIEF mp3


Excerpt of the Subliminal Suggestions on this Track:

I have confidence in myself
People describe me as confident
I am free
I am confident

I am full of life
I am wealthy
I am worthy of abundant wealth
I am unique
People respect me
I respect others
I am loving
I am worthy of magnificent love
I love and cherish my relationships

As I breathe, I automatically let go of tension
As I let breathe, I automatically let go of fear
As I breathe, I automatically let go of anger

I am enough
I am more than enough
Beauty and joy is everywhere
I am beautiful and joyful

I am lovable
I am loved
I fully and completely love myself
As I love myself, others love me too

My goals are clarified in my mind
My desire grows to achieve my goals
All of my passion, power, excitement and energy is channeled into my goals

I feel the fire of my passion burning within me
I feel this fire of passion while I’m moving beyond my comfort zone
I feel the excitement of taking action
I am motivated to accomplish my work and achieve my dreams and goals

I am confident

I exercise each day and my beautiful body becomes stronger and leaner
I am passionate about daily exercise and give my body this daily reward
I feel immense rewards both during and after exercise
I love my body and feed it healthy foods in healthy portions

As I exercise my confidence grows

I am deserving of all good things in life
I am worthy of wealth
My income is always increasing
I am worthy of health
My body becomes stronger and healthier daily
I am worthy of love
I experience more and more love in my life

I am brimming with confidence

I love my body
I love my mind
I love the people in my life
I love myself

I attract happiness
I am filled with and surrounded by health
I attract wealth
I attract loving relationships

I enjoy sharing my brilliant gifts with others
There are always more people waiting to enjoy my gifts
I help others less fortunate than me

I am filled with confidence

I am healthy, strong and confident
I am filled with love and with confidence
I approach other people with confidence
I have confidence in myself
People describe me as confident

Additional Videos:

Sleep Hypnosis for Confidence - 8 Hour Subliminal


Manifest Wealth While You Sleep


Deep Sleep Hypnosis to Fall Asleep Fast:


Mindful Diet - 8 Hour Sleep Hypnosis - Weight Loss (Subliminal):


💗 To Support this Channel:
Facebook Page:
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:


I'm Peter McLaughlin, CHt a Certified Hypnotist and Life Coach practicing since 2006.
www.blueskyhypnosis.com - Life Coaching

#positive #affirmations #confidence

Video Credit: www.storyblocks.com
Music Credit: Wave in the Atmosphere by Dan Lebowitz Licensed from the YT Audio Library
Music Credit: One With The Universe - Chris Collins, Indiemusicbox.com

Disclaimer: This video is for information and educational purposes only and not as a substitute for qualified medical or psychological intervention or assistance. Do not drive or operate potentially dangerous equipment while listening.

build self esteem and confidence affirmations,subliminal affirmations confidence,positive affirmations for confidence and self esteem,build confidence and self esteem,subliminal messages for confidence,confidence and self esteem affirmations,affirmations for confidence and self esteem,how to build confidence and self esteem,increase confidence and self esteem subliminal,confidence and self esteem subliminal,bluesky hypnosis,self confidence subliminal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments