Advertisement

Applying for Indian Scam Call Centre Job!

Applying for Indian Scam Call Centre Job! One of my subscribers got a call from a scam call centre recruiter who told him she was hiring for pop-up and scam calls! Listen to how he handles her. Then I give her a call to see if I can get a job at the same scam call centre at Smart Solutions, Netaji Subhash Place, New Delhi, India.


Watch until the end because there's a bonus part where I take you to NSP to search for this scam call centre.

See all my scam call centre and scambaiting videos

Mahatma Gandhi animation CC BY-ND



๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡


1) SUBSCRIBE! ✔ Click

Then smash the BELL ICON so you don't miss a ๐Ÿ”ดlive stream or video.


2) TRAVELLING TO INDIA๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ?
Travel safely & confidently with my India Survival Guide (Quick-Start Safety Guide)


3) WANT TO LEARN HINDI เคนिเคจ्เคฆी?
Learn Hindi Faster Than I Did! eBook at


4) SUPPORT THE CONTENT I CREATE & GET SPECIAL BENEFITS ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป❤️
Press the blue JOIN button or


5) LET'S CONNECT ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป




#Scams #IndianScammers #ScamBaiting #India #IndianPolice #NahiChahiyeJi

Hindi Speaking Foreigner,Hindi,India scams,indian scammers,scams in India,India,scams,scammers,how to stay safe in india,delhi,scammers exposed,tech support scams,scam call centres,call centre scammers,busting call centre scammers,indian call centre scams,trolling scammers,Microsoft tech support scam,phone scams,Jim Browning,scam baiting,scambaiting,pooja jain,recruiting scammers,call centre recruitment,how to get a job at a call centre,

Post a Comment

0 Comments