Advertisement

You ask, I answer

You ask, I answer I answered y'all questions, you guys are interesting so if you have a question just comment down below and ill put it on my next video with an answer!

Also, Im having a boxing fight December 7th, so make sure you guys are on top of every upload as I will be posting the fight on my channel.

I will be dropping a parody song soon as well so turn on the post notifications if you haven't !!!!

Thank you for watching its been young kp

snapchat: carlocastillo8
instagram: youngkp2k19

bye

#youngkp #funny

ask me anything trailer,ask me anything the strokes lyrics,ask me anything,funny,youngkp,dirty,ask,answer,social media green screen,social media,social media marketing,social media is ruining our lives,social media humanized,social media addiction,social media rap battle,social media detox,social media manager,social media humanized meme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments