Advertisement

Why I pulled my kid out of school.. my decision to homeschool

Why I pulled my kid out of school.. my decision to homeschool We've all been on a bit of a learning journey this last month. This is my story and reasoning behind why I came to the decision to homeschool Beth. We are two weeks into unschooling and Beth is really thriving. We are so social and have activities planned most of the week. She gets to learn at her own pace and most important of all have fun and play whilst doing it. For those asking, we unfortunately don't have many alternative schools in our area - at least affordable ones anyway. There is an amazing Montessori school close but we cannot currently afford it.

This is still a pretty sensitive subject for me but I've been completely open and made myself vulnerable in the hope that someone out there gets something from my journey. Let me know what you think on Instagram! @SARAHLEMKUS


Much love,

Sarah xo

Attention: In case you were not already aware, YouTube has removed the comments section of this channel and many others like it.
This was a direct response to recent concerns over the privacy/safety of minors. Comment on Instagram if you want to chat!


CONNECT WITH US:

☀ Sarah's Instagram: @sarahlemkus
☀ Dan's Instagram: @danlemkus
☀ Website:
☀ Contact:
☀ Vegan recipes:


OTHER LINKS/INFO:

〰️ Get a discount off of your iHerb order by using my Rewards Code 'BND662' at - I buy a lot of whole food supplements from here, including my favourite - Hawaiian Spirulina!

〰️ Music from Epidemic Sound. Get a 30-day free trial to Epidemic Sound (Royalty-free music) with my link:

Some links are affiliates. Thanks for supporting me and my family ❥

vegan family,vegan baby,pregnancy,vegan pregnancy,sarah lemkus,lemkus family,travel,travel family,pcos,vlogging family,vegan kids,vegan children,new zealand,van life,tiny house,motorhome,RV,house on wheels,homeschooling,worldschooling,school,public school,private school,unschooling,family life,chats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments