Advertisement

Why I have 2 YouTube Channels

Why I have 2 YouTube Channels And this video I go into detail once again about why I have two YouTube channels and why did I create a second YouTube channel. And I suggest that you watch the whole video to really get the understanding of why I created the second YouTube channel but I'll give you a brief description here.

the reason why I created a second YouTube channel in the shortest sweetest possible way I can put it is: I want to explore other ideas and video Concepts than on my 1st Channel. (Black Vito Moneyology:

My first channel talked mostly about money, business, finance, tax "loopholes", economics, accounting Uber and Lyft and stuff like that. but on this channel I want to make different types of videos and talk about different things that I like to talk about outside the above-mentioned topics.

I also would like to probably get into film and walk and perhaps one day do short films on this channel and since I like wrapping maybe I'll do some freestyles from time time.

Also if I want to cuss I'm going to cuss on channel.. the other channel Try not to cuss but on this channel I'm going cuss all I want

#beingaYouTuber #youtubemoney #contentcreator #whyistartedayoutubechannel #shouldyoustartayoutubechannel

multiple youtube channels,multiple channels,youtube,should i have two youtube channels,should i start another youtube channel,youtube channels,why i have 2 youtube channels,should you have two youtube channels,two youtube channel,should i have 2 youtube channels,why do i have two youtube channels,why do i have 2 youtube accounts,how to have 2 youtube channels,

Post a Comment

0 Comments