Advertisement

💎WEDDING NIGHT (💍SINCLAIRE)Choices: Desire & Decorum 3,Chapter 17 (All Diamonds)

💎WEDDING NIGHT (💍SINCLAIRE)Choices: Desire & Decorum 3,Chapter 17 (All Diamonds) This video took forever to uploa. I even deleted it and uploaded it again, hoping it would speed it up. Seemed to work. Wish I would have figure it out sooner.

Anyway. I mended the relationship with Harry. I actually really liked him. He was obviously a terrible spy. But Gideon was a scheming con artist who made him his puppet.

Henrietta is lucky I care for her sons. Otherwise she would be thrown out on her ass immediately.

Damn, the wedding night was pure bliss! So incredibly hot!🔥🔥🔥 I want to get the person without the blindfold up later tonight

DESIRE AND DECORUM BOOK 3,DESIRE AND DECORUM 3,Desire and decorum,desire and decorum,book 3,choices,pixelberry,pb,diamonds,all diamond choices,sinclaire,harper,annabelle parsons,prince hamid,luke harper,ernest sinclaire,dd3,d&d3,dad3,dnd3,duke richards,countess henrietta,mr. marlcaster,briar daly,mr. Woods,sir gideon,lady grandmother,harry,VISCOUNT HARRY,PERCIVAL,percy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments