Advertisement

Valueless Words (Instrumental)

Valueless Words (Instrumental) Voiceless version of "Valueless Words". For voiced version, check:

"Valueless Words" (2011) is my third piece. I think it's possibly one of the most childish lyric-wise, but then again, I was 16, so I won't be too harsh on myself.

I heard her very recent boyfriend saying some typical recent boyfriend things, and it apparently affected me enough to make a song out of it.

Despite having been composed in 2011, it was a production-wise experiment for me now in 2019, very different to anything I've done, but it allowed me to enjoy the song way more than the original version. Heavily inspired orchestration from 80s synthpop, and my first test to produce something that's not a direct recording from my piano through my phone and laptop.

I don't really like my voice, so if I eventually find someone who'd like to sing my songs, I guess this will be useful ;)

indie,indie music,synthpop,synth pop,synthwave,synth wave,80s pop,power pop,instrumental,chill music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments