Advertisement

The Story of Zachary Polito and Simply Thriving Brand

The Story of Zachary Polito and Simply Thriving Brand The story of how Zachary Polito followed his passions and built the limited release lifestyle streetwear brand Simply Thriving on Shopify.
Read the full story here -
Subscribe to capitalist.io on Youtube -

Join the capitalist.io newsletter for Exclusive Interviews from Startups and Established Business Founders -

Follow on Minds -
Follow on Twitter -
Follow on Facebook -

Who are you and what business did you start?
My name is Zachary Polito. I was born in Pittsburgh, PA and lived there for 10 years before moving to Miami, FL. I attended college at Florida State University in which I majored in Entrepreneurship, Finance, & Professional Sales. I’ve always been extremely intrigued by Fashion and saw myself wanting to be in the industry from a young age. During my time in college I was a core member to a Marketing & Entertainment company in which I planned & lead 6 markets with 11+ events a week throughout the state of Florida. Despite our success, the desire to start a brand of my own and dive into the Fashion industry continued to eat away at me.


Zachary Polito, Founder of Simply Thriving Brand
In November 2017, I finally left my comfort zone and decided I was going to pursue this idea of mine that has been building up in my spare time for a few years at that point.

Simply Thriving is a lifestyle brand for those that like to push the norm when it comes to the way you dress. Yet our brand and ambitions go far beyond the clothing.

We are a social club thriving with individuals all sharing that same day to day positive drive. We are unique, outgoing and have a burning desire to succeed. They believe the world has so much out there to explore and conquer, we just have to go out and seize it. In our eyes, the way you dress should be vibrant, letting your emotions stand out, allowing you to Simply Thrive. We have intertwined a theme of outer space and splatter paint to represent the mindset of pushing toward the unknown.

Simply Thriving apparel is made in limited quantities to ensure the exclusiveness of your item. Each apparel item comes with an authentication card dictating the quantity number of your hand-crafted item. Items distinguished with the ST Signature Cut are our paramount fits. Beginning with some dope clothing designs and a core group of supporters, we set out to make an impact on the streetwear community and all those chasing their dreams from an early age.

CODE FOR READERS: CAPITALIST15 for 15% Off store wide.

Website: www.SimplyThrivingBrand.com

Read the full story here -

#simplythrivingbrand,#shopify,#entrepreneurship,#hustle,#streetwear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments