Advertisement

TARGET ALL FREE WITH COUPONS-TARGET Gift Card with purchase-You guys are going to love this deal.

TARGET ALL FREE WITH COUPONS-TARGET Gift Card with purchase-You guys are going to love this deal. Hi guys. TARGET ALL FREE WITH COUPONS AND GIFT CARDS FROM PURCHASE. You guys are going to love this target deal. I purchased 4 vaseline lotions and used 4 paper coupons. 1 coupon per item. I got back a $5 gift card after that transaction.
I rolled that gift card over to purchase my next items. 4 TRESemme' and I used 2 paper coupons and got back another $5 gift card.
I rolled that gift card over to my final purchase of 4 TRESemme' I got back another $5 gift card after that purchase.

Target has some great couponing deals this week. You guys are going to love this deal. You get a $5 target gift card with the purchase of 4 items.


Free Vaseline at target and free TRESemme' at target.

Thank you for watching Tink TV😍😍

LIKE,COMMENT,and SUBSCRIBE😍

#TARGET COUPONING THIS WEEK,#TARGET GIFT CARD WITH PURCHASE,#You guys are going to love these target deals,#Target couponing deals this week,#Free stuff at target,# TRESemme' free at target,#Vaseline free at target,#TRESemme' free at target,#Couponing,#couponingcommunity,#coupon community,#Tink TV,

Post a Comment

0 Comments