Advertisement

Playing FNAF AR but I'm confused for about 20 minutes

Playing FNAF AR but I'm confused for about 20 minutes My phone automatically translated the game into german I hope it isn't bothering too much. ;-;

I also wanted to try and upload other stuff although the quality is really bad and the audio might be as well. :/

It actually took me really long to edit this because I had recorded for about 2 hours. I used this weird recording thing because I suddenly got an early access so I wanted to instantly record and didn't have the time to think of another one. I'm sorry if the recording app's symbol is a bit too annoying while watching this.

Then comes the problem that the game was automatically set to German because I am from there and my english is horrible.

Tomorrow is my 18th birthday (24th November) AND YES MY VOICE DOES SOUND A BIT HIGH AND WEIRD FOR THAT AGE- so I'll be busy there and I need to learn for exams. So here's this small and probably a bit too boring video for now.

Fnaf AR is also available for everyone now so we (the ones who received a ticket) only got it less than 24 hours before the actual release :)

minutes

Post a Comment

0 Comments