Advertisement

One Easy Thing to Ensure Fast Success

One Easy Thing to Ensure Fast Success Visit my websites:





Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
LinkedIn:
Google+:

Hi, I’m Sharon Jurd and welcome to my Biz Blitz Video. Today, I want to talk about an easy thing to ensure fast success. We all want success, right? But the main thing is, we want it fast. I’ve never heard anyone say, "Oh, no, I just want it slow," they want fast success is what I hear from people who come wanting to do some coaching with me or get in my programs.

Well, I’ll tell you about what can make your success even faster. Firstly, follow a proven system. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel. Yes, you have your own product, your own service, your own skill, but business is business. It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in, there are some fundamentals of following a proven system. Look for a person who has done it before you and has done it better than you and that comes from a coach or a mentor.

I have a true belief that you can’t do business alone. Everyone needs someone and what I mean by that is, I teach coaches and speakers how to grow their business and I am always saying to them, "You must have a coach as I do, I have a coach as well." What happens is, what I’m learning from my coach, I can share with my coaching clients and they can then share with their coaching clients. I believe that it is valuable to have a coach. Sometimes, we have a personal trainer, sometimes we have coaches in other areas of our life, but we tend to not have the coach in our business and I think that it’s really invaluable to have that coach to ensure that you build massive momentum in your business.

That might come in the form of licensing or franchising. As some of you may know, I am a franchisor, I have a franchise company in over forty countries, and what I say is, if you feel a little alone, jump into a program; I have SMJ Coaching Institute where coaches and speakers come together, they collaborate, they do events together, they work together in online programs and webinars and you don’t feel so alone out there because it can be a lonely place when you’re in business.

Grab yourself a coach, make sure that you have that in place, jump into a program where you have access to other people where you can call someone up, contact them through technology and say, "Look, I have this client, how would you look at this? I’m holding this event, I’ve got these challenges," and then you can run some of this stuff by other people.

The easy thing to prove your success is get help, don’t do it alone. If you need help, if you need some collaboration, if you need to become a part of a community, I believe that everyone should feel like they’re part of a community, reach out to me and I’ll let you know all about SMJ Coaching Institute. It’s for coaches and speakers where we come together and do amazing things as a community and as a group.

If you think that this video is of value, please share it with your family, friends, and colleagues and let them know that there is a community out there with amazing coaches and speakers that I would love you to join or your friends and family to join as well.

I’m Sharon Jurd and I hope to talk to you very soon.

yt:cc=on,conference,trainer,keynote speaker,business coach,business growth,speaker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments