Advertisement

LUDOVIC SAYS, 'ABRAHAM' IN REFERENCE TO THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER THAT'S GOING TO BE SUNK

LUDOVIC SAYS, 'ABRAHAM' IN REFERENCE TO THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER THAT'S GOING TO BE SUNK Jkbugout was the one that figured this out first. I am just showing this so that y'all know what I was talking about earlier. I have some new subscribers, and I cannot just assume that everybody knows what I'm talking about in regards to pet goat 2. The time marker within the pet goat II video is 2:56. I played it twice in order to catch it definitively so you can see that that is what he said. another reference is the fact that Draco, the serpentine reptilian figure, is the color of money with the five written on his jawline like the $5 bill that Abraham Lincoln is on-- so it is a double reference to the USS Abraham Lincoln.

GOING

Post a Comment

0 Comments