Advertisement

IT'S ABOUT TO GET VIBRANT! | Paletteful Packs Unboxing | Mystery Art Supplies | Alcohol Inks

IT'S ABOUT TO GET VIBRANT! | Paletteful Packs Unboxing | Mystery Art Supplies | Alcohol Inks This month's box was so vibrant! I had way to much fun just throwing colors at the page and seeing what sticks. Which is funnier after watch the video and see how these inks 'stick' to the paper. lol

► SUPPLIES IN THIS MONTH'S BOX:
Marabu Alcohol Ink:
Masterpiece Alcohol Ink Panel 8x10:
Yupo Paper Pad 5x7:
Princeton Brush Golden Taklon Set of 4:

► SUPPLIES USED:
Rubbing Alcohol
Ceramic Palette:
A5 Cardstock:

🟩 More Info about Paletteful Packs:

(this box was sent to me, I did not pay for it. Nor did I receive any other compensation)

♦ ♦ I COLLECT MY REFERENCES HERE: ♦ ♦


♦ ♦ PO BOX ♦ ♦


♦ ♦ SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ♦ ♦

Facebook:
Email: drawingwiffwaffles@gmail.com
Twitter:
Instagram:

♥ some links are affiliate, thanks for supporting me at no extra cost to you! ♥

Thanks to Amanda for helping me out with Captions on this video! ♥
[

DrawingWiffWaffles,drawing,wiff,waffles,art,illustration,Paletteful Packs Unboxing,Mystery Art Supplies,Paletteful Packs,Rainbow,Alcohol Inks,Rubbing Alcohol in art,the color of rainbow ink,rainbow ink,yupo,glitter,gold,inks,palette,mixing ink,art process,draw with me,videos to watch while you draw,

Post a Comment

0 Comments