Advertisement

How to Resist OCD Compulsions

How to Resist OCD Compulsions ****Never finished going over the number but 5 OCD problems a day for 13 years is over 23,700 different rituals!!!!! SO THATS 23,700 times of random spiked anxiety and stress followed by feelings or panic and depression that I would not have felt if I didn’t have OCD.*****

****sorry for the pacing, if you get motion sickness or find this aesthetically suppressing then use my videos like podcast because the audio is the important part, not the visuals.

Hey everyone, I hope some people find this video helpful and encouraging on your battle with OCD. In this video I discuss OCD compulsions and how to resist them and how to use mindfulness to do this.

OCD,mental illness,resistence,erp,relief,mindfulness,exposure,exposure response,

Post a Comment

0 Comments