Advertisement

Gravitationally lensed image reveals a secret about the structure of the universe

Gravitationally lensed image reveals a secret about the structure of the universe I wanted to make a video about the Arcburst gravitational lensed image. It was going to be about the concept of gravitational lensing and the alternatives. As I examined the image in more detailed I spotted something that cannot occur due to a lens effect. I think it shows us how our universe is ordered. We are looking at parts of an active Birkeland current, potentially broken in parts like a broken glass tube. In this video I will walk you through exactly how I found this. It's longer than normal as I wanted to show the process so that no-one could say I doctored the image.

Please consider supporting this channel through:



Follow me on:



References:


Image download:


GIMP Software (image editing):


#electricuniverse #plasmauniverse #seethepattern

See the Pattern,Electric Universe,Plasma Universe,gravitational lensing,birkeland current,galaxy repeated 12 times,structure of the universe,examining space images,gravitational lens,electric universe theory,dissident science,alternative science,

Post a Comment

0 Comments