Advertisement

FREE Smooth Camera Transition || Final Cut Pro X

FREE Smooth Camera Transition || Final Cut Pro X Download Transition :
_____________________

Hey guys.
I’m back with a new Final Cut Pro transition for you guys to use, which I call as the smooth camera transition.
This transition is a smooth motion transition where the first clip moves to the right and from the next clips starts to appear. I feel this is a really seamless transition and can be used in many places including vlogs, tutorials, interviews, travel videos, music videos etc.
This particular transition is for my Final Cut Pro people as I know it’s been a while I’ve made any tutorials or transitions for you guys. Thank you for all the support so far and I’m sure you guys would love this transition. Make sure you guys use proper sfx along with the transition other wise it won’t look good.

Remember transitions can only enhance the visuals of the video and not the story. Make sure your video has a great story only then the transitions will shine as well! Story is always the king.

All instructions are given in the video and in the presets.

Creativity is endless and you guys have the freedom to use it anywhere you want.
Let me know what you guys are upto! comment down below!
_____________________
▶ Amazing Quality Background Music for Cheap:

SoundStripe :

USE CODE : PIXELSAMY10 for 10% discount while checking out!
_____________________

Let me know in the Comments what you think of this effect!
Tag me @pixel_samy on Insta and I will shout you out!
_____________________
CHECK THESE AWESOME STUFF OUT🔥🔥🔥🔥

▶ LIGHTROOM PRESETS :

▶ Premiere Pro Edition :

Amazing Glitch Transitions FCPX 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
▶ GLITCH FCPX TRANSITIONS :

_____________________
▶ Subscribe to my Channel :
_____________________

Gear :
▶ Current Gear :
_____________________

▶ Software Used :
Final Cut Pro X

Social Links:
▶ Instagram :
▶ Twitter :
▶ Tumblr :
_____________________

final cut pro transitions,fcpx,final cut pro,final cut pro x tutorial,final cut pro x,smooth transitions final cut pro,free transitions final cut pro,fcpx transitions,smooth camera transition fcpx,ryan nangle transition,ryan nangle,bryan primetime,le sora,marc webster,benn tk,jr alli,sam kolder style,sam kolder,sam kolder transitions,sam kolder tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments