Advertisement

Football Manager 2020 - Creating a Tactic Guide | Player Roles, Formations, Team Instructions

Football Manager 2020 - Creating a Tactic Guide | Player Roles, Formations, Team Instructions Subscribe for FM20 content:

In this Football Manager 2020 video I give an introduction to my tactical creation process in Football Manager. We talk through my thought process step by step when creating a tactic at a new club.

There's so much to talk about that in this video I barely scratch the surface of tactics creation but this video should provide you with some useful tips and advice for how to approach choosing and creating a tactic. I may do more scripted videos on Tactics in the future on tactics as there's certainly certain bits I flew over quickly in this video and I think they warrant their own videos.

--------------------------------------
►Twitter -
►Twitch -
►Steam Group -
►Discord Server

►Support me on Patreon -
--------------------------------------
►My Steam Workshop Page -

Here you can check out all my latest Football Manager 2020 (FM20) download files and mods, these include wonderkid shortlists, custom views and tactics.

--------------------------------------
My FM19 Graphic Addons:

►Download my FM19 skin -

►TCM Logo Pack -
►Cut Out Player Face Megapack -
►SS 18/19 Kits -
►Trophy Pack -
►Stadium Pack -

--------------------------------------
Outro Music:
The Beach - Sonic Spark
Music by Epidemic Sound (

--------------------------------------

FM20,Football Manager 2020,Football Manager 20,Football,Manager,Football Manager,2020,20,workthespace,work,the,space,work the space,gameplay,trailer,tactics,shortlist,wonderkid,download,graphics,mod,lets play,features,new,Creating a Tactic,tactic,guide,tutorial,beginner,formation,player roles,team instructions,player instructions,how to,team selection,pressing,tiki taka,possession,best tactic,football manager guide,football manager 2020 guide,start,

Post a Comment

0 Comments