Advertisement

Every Human With A Disability is Born With A Purpose | Bkchat LDN S4 E3 Review

Every Human With A Disability is Born With A Purpose | Bkchat LDN S4 E3 Review On this episode of bkchat LDN S4 E3 they talked about disability and abortion. This episode made me really upset because I was not the only special needs carer who watched it. The comments by a few cast members were highly insensitive and inappropriate. absolutely no compassion and I can only imagine how upset it made people, like myself going through the struggle, feel.

No matter what disability, be it Down Syndrome, Autism, Sickle Cell, ADHD, Learning Difficulties, Mental Illness, please be kind and compassionate. That is all they ask for.

Below is a link I believe every individual who was affected should watch. It helped me and changed my mind set, that I can do whatever I put my mind to and my son can overcome any challenge in life.

Nick Vujicic:


#disability #bkchat #autism

BKCHAT LDN: S4 - EPISODE 3 I've Been Told My Unborn Child Will Be Disabled & I Want To Abort It,bkchat ldn s4 episode 3 review,aqotas,aliyu's quotes on the autism spectrum,down syndrome,autism,aspergers,adhd,sickle cell,mental illness,disabilities,disability,special needs,abortion,adoption,making hard decisions,should I abort my pregnancy,giing my child up for adoption,I dont want to have kids,parenting is hard,people with disabilities,bkchat,bkchat s4,TREND CENTRL,

Post a Comment

0 Comments