Advertisement

DEFINED BRAID OUT ON TYPE 4 HAIR | Iyana LeShea

DEFINED BRAID OUT ON TYPE 4 HAIR | Iyana LeShea HEY LOVE READ DESCRIPTION FOR MORE INFO!

HEY EVERYONE WELCOME BACK to my channel my name is Iyana LeShea.
In todays video I will be doing my second braid out on my type 4 hair. My braid out came out super defined and big fluffy hair. I will be including much more braid outs on my channel until its mastered! If you enjoyed this type of video comment below! ♥️

If you guys have any questions please feel free to comment! I hope you all enjoy the video and make sure to subscribe!
If you have any suggestions for future videos please feel free to comment them down below! Don’t forget to like, comment, share, subscribe and click the bell to be notified for new uploads from me! I love you all and see you next week! Peace!♥️

Products Used:
Blueberry Bliss Twist N Shout Cream


Green Apple & Aloe Apple Seed Oil


Tropikal Bliss Banana Leave In Smoothie




✨LETS STAY CONNECTED ✨
Instagram @Iyana_LeShea
Snapchat @yanaayanaa
Twitter @IyanaLeShea


FAQ:
Race: African American
Hair type: Type 4 natural hair
Years Natural: 7yrs


CHANNEL SONG INTRO CREDIT🌹
Easy by Ash
SoundCloud:
Spotify


“If you made it this far you are a star!🤩”

Natural hair,Iyana LeShea,natural hairstyles,braid out on natural hair,braid out,braid out on blown out natural hair,Braid out on short natural hair,Braid out natural hair 4c,Braid out hairstyles,Braid out natural hair 4b,Braid out natural hair styles,how to braid out,How to braid out natural hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments