Advertisement

***Warning*** Must Be 18+ Very unpleasant stories | Happy Birthday Mom|YungyPeaceWorld1:-)

***Warning*** Must Be 18+ Very unpleasant stories | Happy Birthday Mom|YungyPeaceWorld1:-) Music by SoundmixschmiedeBerlin

The stories were told by my mom, family members, people were on the same boat as my family or from other boats, documentary,.... :-)

Even bad and horrible things happened to those hundreds or thousands innocents men, women, kids.... I don't judge all people from Thailand :-)

I was working in the construction field and there were about three or four guys in my group were from Thailand but we all got along and working together. Later i was their team lead for a while till i moved to another field :-)

Also my recent job was own by Thailand people so there :-)

I don't really get angry at my Dad that much anymore. It already happened and that was the past. I don't want to think of anything right now. Maybe I will forgive him in the future. I just don't know yet :-)

I just want peace and we all get along because it's too much pain and suffer plus we all are unhappy. We do the right things so we all can be happy, please? :-)

Life,Family,Kids,Education,Values,Morals,Be Yourself,Who AM I,INFJ,Mother,Daughter,Son,Granddaughter,Work,Co worker,Relationship,Traveling,Goals,Animals,Men,Women,Hard working,Sh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments