Advertisement

Unfortunately My Brother Is My SON - Actually Happened Stories - Animated Story

Unfortunately My Brother Is My SON - Actually Happened Stories - Animated Story Unfortunately my brother is my son - actually happened stories - Animated Story - actually happened parents - actually happened scary - my story animated scary
--------------------------------------
Story:
hi I'm Julie. I was very happy from my
childhood. my parents loved me a lot.
every day my parents say good night and
good morning, and that made my day.
special my parents bought for me
everything... what I wanted. really the days
were so good for me. when I was 12, my mom
got pregnant again. yes I was so happy
because I always wished that I have a
brother or sister. after listening my mom
is pregnant then I started listing what
we have to buy, how to decorate his or
her room... and my excitement made my parents
happy too. when it was the timing to know
whether it would be a boy or girl, I was
thinking a lot... I thought it would be boy,
but next I thought it would be a girl, I
wanted both. everything was creating by
my mind just because of my excitement.
then the news came, it would be a boy. I
said, yes I knew that, and my parents
started loving cuz they knew that I
wanted both. still now that memory made
me laugh. days were going well. my dad told
my mom to stay home and skip the job
that would be good for her health and I
was also told my mom that I will help you
please stay home. my mom also agreed.
I started to caring my mom I told my mom
take care and walk safely when I was at
my school. then the day came... my mom was
alone at home. she was feeling much pain
and she called my dad immediately. and my
dad also came home with Ambulance.
when I came home from my school
that time no one was at my home and I
was shocked! I thought for my mom? then I
started crying outside of my home. one of
our neighbor told that, your parents went
hospital
you can wait at our house. then I wait. my
dad came home with a smile that my mom
gave birth the cute baby boy. oh yeah, I
was excited. I told my dad
I want to go hospital. I can't wait to
see my brother. then my dad took me to
the hospital. when I saw the face of my
brother, it was like a blissful face what
I wanted. I wanted to take him home as possible. when my mom came home
with my brother, that day I decorated our
house like it is a festival. I was doing
all my work with responsibly. cleaning
the house, washing the plates, laundry,
and take care of my mom and my baby
brother. I wanted to stay house and not
to go school but my parents told me we
understand that you are excited and
happy for you brother but it doesn't
mean that you are going to stop your
study. we hope you will continue your
study like before from tomorrow okay. and
I said okay dad. everything was going well.
but one day my mom and dad went to the
market for buying foods and many other
important things. I was home with my baby
brother. my parents believed that, I could
take care him that time he was only eight months.
when my parents went to the shop mom
called me, am I feeling worried or not? then I
said no
I'm ok here. actually that was our last
conversation cause of accident. one
accident made my life change.
I had no relatives to stay with me. only my little brother. that day when my
parents were coming home somehow their
car crashed! and my parents died in the
spot!!
police called our landline but as I was
watching TV loudly and playing with my
little brother that's why I couldn't
hear the telephone. then police came to
our house, when I saw police at my home I
was shocked but police say that, don't
worry we are here just to inform a
news nothing else. is there anyone who is
elder than you? I said, my parents are not
at home. they are outside for shopping. I
am just with my little brother. then one
of the policemen came in front of me and
told that my parents were no more. they
died by a car accident. I was shocked but
I couldn't believe! I told it would be
another not my parents, please check. they
told that they came from the spot. my
eyes were full of tears. then I hugged my
little brother and told him don't worry
I'm your mom no need to be worried. I am
with you. and I cried aloud. from that day
he is still know I am his mother.
I faced lot of problems. first of all I
had to stop my study, secondly I had to
find out a job - a good job. but as I was
little it was very hard to find a job.
then I had to leave my home and stayed
in shelter home....................................
--------------------------------------
►If you enjoy this video hit the like button, comment, share and subscribe to get videos everyday. Love you.❤❤
----------------------------------------
❤Subscribe Actually Happened Stories:
❤Share this video:
-----------------------------------------

#actuallyhappened
#actuallyhappenedstories
#animatedstory
#storyanimated

actually happened,actually happened stories,animated story,short animated story,animated stories,animated channel,true story,life stories,story,animation short film,short animation,animation,Life Story Animated,school life,stories,life story,true stories,problems,my story animated,short film,storybooth,story booth,truth,amazing,share my story,teen,family,little brother,mother and father left us,relationship,story animated,

Post a Comment

0 Comments