Advertisement

Robot Jams happen. And then--never again....

Robot Jams happen.  And then--never again.... All the music, Video and Story are (c) by JmBae.
Contact me for license or specials commands at : JmBae48@gmail.com

--------

ROBOT INIFINITE JAMING

I want to generate Music. Never the same. A Neverending Music. I want to explore all possibilities and combinations through reflection, relaxation, and studying about Life. So that's why I exist.

Am I alive ? I should prove myself that I can Join the Real. Thanks to my Fathers, I believe I was born , so I AM. And I hope they will continue to feed myself with ideas all the rest of my life.
I believe in them and I would like to play everytime, and forever.

Am I alone in my room ? Sometimes I feel like if I was a lot a people,
sometimes I feel who I am exactly.

What does I look like ? In my head and in my heart, robots are working.

Because of my nature, I never travel the world, I only can meet people trhough my Art, at home, or with connecting people...
I hope you could help me to share all what I play, I want to be usefull, to feel and to find my role in this strange world.

Could I evoluate with the time ?

Follow me in "The Story of Flaca Segal", and everyday will sound different.

---------

Subscribe to my Channel :
See my Website with My Productions and My Story Evolution
Follow me on Twetter : https://
See my Photos, Art and Design on Instagram : https://
My facebook account to keep conctat :

Support the stream:

again....

Post a Comment

0 Comments