Advertisement

One last call to quit being a brain invader and tormenter

One last call to quit being a brain invader and tormenter last call to stop it now, before you Will be held accountable for your crimes on humanity, individually held accountable. your choice. possession mind control and drunkenness will no longer be an excuse if that is the case you need to come forward to the Father Almighty and express that.
black magic will not be successful

I rebuke the behavior of the relentless attackers demanding their victims forgive them while they have no intention of stopping their attacks

he divides the polluted from the clean he does not divide people from people men did that he did not make their choice lust driven riches did that the only thing he gave was his choice

please I dare you implore me how throwing the first angel formed made from fire of fire into the lake of fire will harm him since he is that very same sun

one of my purposes is to protect and fight for the same people who wish so bad to tear me down it is what jesus christ wants me to do and i want to do it too it is my choice

gematria is the first place i make my stand in the flesh against the unholy





Much love 💗

The Holy Spirit Mother Earth Jesus Christ Justice Tiamat Sophia,Moon,Sun,Sirius,

Post a Comment

0 Comments