Advertisement

My First Time on the Millennium Falcon!

My First Time on the Millennium Falcon! Hey guys! I've finally gotten around to watching all of my Florida videos. Whilst I'll still be doing full vlogs, I thought I would upload a few short videos for the time being.

First up from the trip is my first time on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. This was such a blast! Being a self-confessed Star Wars nerd, this was one of the things I was most looking forward to doing. I was so lucky to have joined a fun group for this because none of us were taking it seriously and had a right good laugh!

P.S. I got 100 percent! ;)

Look out for lots more Florida videos on the way very soon!

Florida,Solo Trip,2019,Millennium Falcon,Smugglers Run,Ride,Galaxy's Edge,Star Wars,Hollywood Studios,Disney,Walt Disney World,Disney Village Fans,

Post a Comment

0 Comments