Advertisement

iRacing - F3 Sprint - Tsukuba - Expect The Expected

iRacing - F3 Sprint - Tsukuba - Expect The Expected I just don't spend enough time with this car lately, so I wanted to have a couple of races here in the Formula Sprint to get my head around just how hard you can drive this car. We have Bathurst this week in the standard F3 Championship, so I want to be able to enjoy that track without getting my head around this car.

I had 2 races and they weren't the best. My first was a typical F3 race and was taken out on lap 1, but this one I started from the pits, to get into a groove before catching up to the field. It didn't take long, and I had a lot of fun racing with the guys around me.

Enjoy and look out for a Bathurst race in this car soon.

Below is a link to the session results. Enjoy.



====================================

I'm branching out these days, come check me out at the links below.

Discord:-
Twitch:-
Facebook:-

====================================

I have never asked for anything while running the channel the last couple of years, but I never say no to a good thing. There are various ways of donating, both announced and anonymous, these are the links below.

Donations:
Announced -
Anonymous - paypal.me/GleNRG
====================================
Channel Contributors:
====================================

Firstly, A Big thank you to Robert (KinduciRacing), he always plugs my channel, really appreciate it.

Also to DubyaStep, for getting me over the Affiliate line.


Be sure to look them up on twitch.

====================================

Thank you to TheRealBennyMack for donating these pedals, I am blown away by your generosity. Go check him out at:



He has an amazing setup, and I've got a feeling he will do some of his own videos in the future.

====================================

A BIG thank you to Patrick Ramirez for all the hard work put into these paints. Made especially for me, I am absolutely stoked with how they turned out. Cheers mate.

Check him out on Trading Paints:-


He has all different artworks, inspired by a huge range of racing categories, from V8 Supercars to Indy to F1.

iRacing,GleNRG,iRacing F3 Sprint,iRacing F3,iracing formula 3,iRacing Formula Sprint,iRacing Formula Sprint Tsukuba,iRacing F3 Tsukuba,

Post a Comment

0 Comments