Advertisement

I Tried the TEXTURE ID Styling Creme for a (NO GEL) wash n go on my TYPE 4 Hair | Napturalx2

I Tried the TEXTURE ID Styling Creme for a (NO GEL) wash n go on my TYPE 4 Hair | Napturalx2 Hey guys!

In this video I finally tried the Texture Id line from Sally Beauty! Not only are these products affordable - $8.99 ea - but they worked phenomenally in my hair. If you are a type 4 natural I wold definitely recommend giving these products a try!

Connect with us!
Khalilia:
Renee:
Joint:

curly hair,natural,natural hair styles,natural hairstyles,natural hair,natural hair products,natural hair care,curly hair routine,curly hair tutorial,curly hair hairstyles,curly hairstyles,curly hair journey,curly hair hacks,texture id styling cream,natural hair care for beginners,natural hair care routines,curly hair tutorial natural,natural hair care regimen for growth,curly hair tutorial black women,cream only wash n go,no gel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments