Advertisement

How to have engaging conversations with women

How to have engaging conversations with women Some conversations seem to fly by and there is never enough time to talk about what you want to, others can be boring and make 5min like a lifetime. In this I talk about how to turn your conversations to the former not the latter.

Follow me on Instagram:

Join my facebook group if you are serious about improving your options with women:

If you have any questions put them in the comment section below. Or shoot me an email if you want a full answer.

If you are interested in my weekly 1 on 1 mentorship program email me your age, the city you live in, and what your occupation is. We will do a consultation and see if you are a good fit. TheSingleGuy2017@gmail.com

Outro song: Trapped In Time - Uygar Duzgun

thesingleguy,seduction,game,get laid,get girls,bars,hook ups,nightlife,single guy,dating advice,dating faq,pick up,pick up advice,conversations,talk to girls,how to talk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments