Advertisement

Horses I Regret Buying || Star Stable Online

Horses I Regret Buying || Star Stable Online Hello everyone, today’s video it a really requested one. That being said these are all my opinions, so please don’t get offended. This video is mostly just for fun! I hope you all enjoy the video.


Follow me on Instagram..
→ ←

FAQ..
Character name?
→ Victoria Breezeforce, and my alt is Lydia Lionpaw. I have no other accounts but those two. ←

Server?
→ Night Star ←

What do you use to edit?
→ I use Filmora by Wondershare ←

What do you use for your photos?
→ I use Adobe Photoshop ←

Can we be friends?
→ Sure, feel free to send me a friend request. If I don’t respond though it’s my trainer and not me. ←

star stable,sso,star stable online,sso horses i regret buying,horses I regret buying star stable,horses I regret buying sso,horses i regret buying star stable online,star stable news,star stable updates,adalusian sso,star stable andalusian,star stable arabian,star stable haflinger,star stable icelandic,star stable jorvik warmblood,star stable mirrord coats,star stable lusitano,star stable pintobian,star stable ruined the quarter horse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments