Advertisement

Dissatisfied with my current job| Knowing when its time to leave a JOB

Dissatisfied with my current job| Knowing when its time to leave  a JOB Hey Lovies,

In this video I talk about my current feelings towards my job, the reasons behind it, what I want to do to improve my situation, and the steps I am currently putting in place to act on it.

I also share my tips that I use to access whether a job is truly behind what is causing me stress, whether the reasons behind it are strong enough to act on, and reflect on what field I would like to transition to in order to not experience being UNFULFILLED IN POSITIONS AGAIN.

Hope my video helps and PLEASE feel free to share your stories or tips below on this topic. Since you never know who it may help. 😊😊

Per usual, " Always be UNAPPOLEGETICALLY YOU."

hate my job,how to know when to leave,in my 20s and i hate my job,want a better job,unhappy with job,job makes me miserable help,unfullfilled in my job,

Post a Comment

0 Comments