Advertisement

Complete gutted an remodel Fort Worth home must see!!

Complete gutted an remodel Fort Worth home must see!! In this video you’ll see the finish product of the remodeling of the home it was first a two bedroom one bath at 800 sq feet an was push back an turn into a four bedroom two bathrooms at 1995 sq ft. Everything in the house was replace new roof appliances installation very energy efficient house.check the video out an let me know what you like or dislike about the house it wasn’t my intention to record but I had to after seeing the house. Forgive the fact that I was using my phone for all the recording as was as be patient with any shaking of the phone while recording my apologies as well if your not able to hear me well I am Caribbean just let me know how I can improve on my future videos.

Like,comment,subscribe.

G_boys TV,Homemade Home,2stroketurbo,Home RenoVision DIY,Austin Flipsters,Modern Builds,Frenchie Homestead,Journeys in Remodeling,The Handyman,The Fixer,The Samurai Carpenter,Fix This Build That,RR Buildings,flor4everachel,Lee & Bri DIY,Mark Ferguson - InvestFourMore,MattBangsWood,

Post a Comment

0 Comments