Advertisement

📚 college week in my life as an introvert

📚 college week in my life as an introvert ∘ follow me on instagram!
∘ my stuff:

♡ ABOUT THIS VID ♡
i'll be sharing with you snippets of a college week in my life! come along as i go to class, eat (alone), nap more than i should, and go on mini-adventures by myself. i'm not a huge fan of vlogging, so it might seem like time goes by super quickly as i only take one shot of everything i do. also, there's something about having a camera pointing at yourself that makes you instinctively be at your "best" behavior, so just remember that this is just a very condensed and edited recap of one week in my life.

timestamps:
- sunday: 0:00
- monday: 3:16
- tuesday: 6:11
- wednesday: 8:40
- thursday: 11:40
- friday: 15:01
- saturday: 18:45

♡ FIND ME ♡
∘ blog:
∘ about me:
∘ goodreads:
∘ twitter:
∘ pinterest:

♡ FAQs ♡
∘ age: 22
∘ editing software: premiere pro
∘ college: psychology & cognitive science double major, chinese minor
∘ languages: chinese, spanish, english

♡ MUSIC ♡
∘ thank you, i love you, i'll miss you by aqualina
∘ illusions by aqualina
∘ memory lane by aqualina
∘ beneath the moonlight by aaron kenny
∘ one step closer by aakash gandhi
∘ watercolor lilies by aaron kenny
∘ the beauty of love by aakash gandhi
♡ aqualina:

this video is not sponsored.

college week in my life,introvert,week in my life,routine,college student,vlog,back to school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments