Advertisement

#ARIES #TwinFlame They're going to find out their partner been deceiving 🍿

#ARIES #TwinFlame They're going to find out their partner been deceiving 🍿 About my services 💋


I specialize in Twin Flames & Karmic relationships 


Other readings I do on Friendships, Family, Work Situation,  Finances/Career, Singles, General Love, Passed Love One's, General ETC. 


You will receive the reading within a week from date of booking. 


It's a video recording privately uploaded on YouTube I will email you the link. 


There's no specific time length of the reading I just flow with what I'm receiving. 


I charge 40.00$ USD for ALL READINGS


I ONLY use PayPal 💳

To book go on PayPal type my email "lareinaogtarot@gmail.com" 


*NO REFUNDS* 


Make sure you send it correctly or it will be refunded.


Please leave any information I need on PayPal as I get flooded with emails yours can get lost. All I need is names & birthday's. Any details you feel I need to know. 


Do NOT DM about bookings 🚫 


Any questions email me at lareinaogtarot@gmail.com 


For Testimonials my personal instagram @lareinaOG has a album of many!

purchase my decks:

deceiving

Post a Comment

0 Comments