Advertisement

Aquarius Mid October 2019-Someone is not communicating resulting in the other person letting go

Aquarius Mid October 2019-Someone is not communicating resulting in the other person letting go Hi I am Kelly with Moonbean. gems Tarot. I read intuitively and my messages are timeless, meaning whenever you hear these messages that is the right time for you. If the messages don’t resonate please check your moon, and rising signs also. This is a general reading not every message will resonate so please take what does and leave the rest. My messages are also not date specific so if the title resonates with you have a look because there may be a message there for you.

I have been reading Tarot for a while and watching videos and decided to try my hand at starting my own channel. If you like what you see please like, share, comment and subscribe to my channel.

Follow me on Instagram @kelly_moonbean.gems

Many blessings xoxo

letting

Post a Comment

0 Comments