Advertisement

**AN ENTIRE CASE OF HIDDEN FATES POKEMON CARDS** 8 Pin Collections, 24 Booster Packs Unboxing!

**AN ENTIRE CASE OF HIDDEN FATES POKEMON CARDS** 8 Pin Collections, 24 Booster Packs Unboxing! In this Video I will unpack an entire case of Pokemon Hidden Fates Pin Collection!!

I found an entire case of Pokemon Cards Hidden Fates Mew & Mewtwo Pin Collections at my Target. That is exactly 8 boxes and 24 lovely Hidden Fates Booster Packs. I'm such a lucky Psyducky to come across such a loot! When I found these, it was 7 days after official release of Hidden Fates and these pin collections were and still are more rare than gold and I, Kittyeon found an entire case to myself. I knew the best odds to pull the infamous shiny Charizard GX was to buy the entire lot and not leave any Hidden Fates behind. Come join me in opening these pin collections that have been sealed since I found them back in August. LETS WAKE UP THIS SLEEPING DRAGON!!

Check out my other videos:

New Cosmic Eclipse!!! Opening 8 Packs:


The battle between Metagross VS Zoroark Pokeball collection box:


30 Hidden fates Booster packs opened:


My new shiny LEAFEON:


LYCANROC rocking my socks:


Caught the Birdies:


Let me know how I did in the comment section below and any suggestions! Would love to know your thoughts on my card pulls!
Subscribe to my channel for more upcoming content and don't forget to hit the bell button!

Follow me on Instagram for my day to day adventures

Contact me: kittyeontv@gmail.com

Who am I, you ask:
My real name is Kitty and this kitty loves Pokemon cards and all things Pokemon. I got into opening and collecting again recently. After all the positive feedback and love I received from the Pokemon community, I decided to start a Pokemon card unboxing channel. This will allow me to continue with my passion and share that joy with the community.
Please, I hope this is a place for positive vibes and a place to grow together and have fun together.
Hopefully my videos will get better over time so stick with me until then.

BAI BAAAAAI!!

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Music Provided By: Mediacharger:
Music Created By : PIKASONIC
Song Title: Cosmos
Credit link:
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Pokemon cards,pokemon,pikachu,unboxing,charizard,pokemongo,card opening,new release,pokemon japan,nintendo,card game,Youtube unboxing,Leonhart,eevee,Breakingnate,verborgenes schicksal,unlistedleaf,cosplay,kids toys,pokimon,KittyEon,Hidden Fates,Cosmic Eclipse,Sword and shield,hot girl,kitty.eon,unpacking,youtuber,pokemon card unboxing,cute girl,rarest pokemon card,poketuber,pocket monsters,shiny pokemon,Shiny Hunt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments