Advertisement

02-06-19 - Joseph Ojo - Three Companies, One Office, Insurance Fraud out of Fort Myers

02-06-19 - Joseph Ojo - Three Companies, One Office, Insurance Fraud out of Fort Myers This is a video package I filmed with a reporter and put together for broadcast on NBC 2 out of Fort Myers, Florida. This is one of several videos I plan to archive here of my work.

You might've noticed a lack of graphics for locations and people's names ... well, that's because the version with all of those tends to be of a lower quality while this version is what I created for them to go on air. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I wanted to ensure I was able to post what I actually had a hand in and at the highest possible quality available.

For more information regarding this or other news stories out of Southwest Florida, please follow this link ...

Myers

Post a Comment

0 Comments