Advertisement

Unicorn Mermaid WINNER!! Adley plays new amusement park games to win toys! (with Mom and Dad)

Unicorn Mermaid WINNER!! Adley plays new amusement park games to win toys! (with Mom and Dad) These Carnival Games never stood a chance!!

LET'S BE FRIENDS--

HEY EVERYBODY!! Today we're going to the Lagoon Theme Park!! It's one of my favorite places in the world!! My goal today was to go there and win a bunch of new toys that niko and I could play with!! I wanted to play all the carnival game to see which ones I could win!! I played so many like trying to throw a baseball in a metal can, trying to score a soccer ball, pop a lot of balloons, and many more!! I won a lot of prizes at the end of the day!! I got a colorful snake, a giant soccer ball, a sparkly fish, a little heart for my baby brother, and a little fox!! Today was a great family day and I can't wait to do it again!!

my last video - COPS vs ROBBERS - Prison Escape from Barbie Jail - will Adley get caught by Police Girl?? (new game)


my dad's last video - NiKO LEARNS TO DRIVE!! Jenny’s First Time behind a boat and Family Beach Day at the Backyard Lake!


Bye vlog
*pshhhhh*

adley,shonduras,arcade games,how to win,a for adley,adley videos,best day ever,baby niko,niko learns,first time,baby daredevil,roller coaster,amusment park,park,game,new game,carnival game,family fun,pretend play,winning carnival games,I Won Every Prize At A Theme Park,claw machine,crane game,plush time wins,arcade planet,treasure,arcade fun,mermaid,little mermaid irl,in real life,ariel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments