Advertisement

Regrettably Cutting my Bangs at 2am

Regrettably Cutting my Bangs at 2am Hello there, fellow people of Earth!

I’m really bad at this whole description thing, I’m sorry. This part here is just to give credit where credit is due, to give you other links to find me at, and to let you know what I’m wearing, so without further ado, here is the credit that is due:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Music:
Imovie Library again :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other Places to Reach Me:

Twitter:

Redbubble:

Instagram: (Personal)

(Photography)

Snapchat: hsolgaleo

princess,hannah,cutting my hair,cutting my bangs,2am,fail,cutting my bangs at 2am,hannah sol,hannah solara,solara,ferrets,going crazy,hair fail,regrettably,

Post a Comment

0 Comments