Advertisement

My University Life Experience | Things to Learn from University Life

My University Life Experience | Things to Learn from University Life I have studied BBA from IBA, University of Dhaka. In my 4 years of university life I have done a lot of things. But today I still regret of somethings that I could have in those 4 years. In this video, I have tried to share some of them.



Ayman Sadiq
Teacher | Storyteller | Author
Founder & CEO, 10 Minute School
www.10minuteschool.com

Facebook Page:

Facebook Profile:

Instagram Profile:

"Be happy and spread happiness!"
Personal Website:

dhaka university,iba,iba admission,iba life,life of a du student,life of a bba student,university life,bba students,extra curricular activities,bba graduates,businees competitions,university clubs,business clubs,time with friends,fun time at university,learnings from university,

Post a Comment

0 Comments