Advertisement

Mixed Media Art Journal Page - Inspired by AJOS September Mood Board

Mixed Media Art Journal Page - Inspired by AJOS September Mood Board Today on the ART Joy of Sharing LIVEstream show we made mixed media art journal pages inspired by the September mood board from the AJOS art community. Haven't joined yet? Link here -
Recorded livestream show here -

How to find me:
All my social media links here -
My Paypal Donation Button:
My AMAZON Storefront -

Materials Used and Links:
Gel Print Journal – printed using a 12X12 gel plate like this -
Dina Wakely heavy body acrylic paints -
Sedona, Cheddar, Ruby, Blushing, Ancient, Olive
Unbleached titanium acrylic -
Ocean Green (tiffany blue lol) acrylic -
12 X 12 stencil, branches reversed -
Fall leaves stencil -
Doily stencil -
Liquitex matte GEL medium -
Stabilo ALL pencil, black -
Water tank brush -
Archival ink, black -
Alphabet stamps (
Posca pen, white -
I belong to a Amazon affiliate program. They do not sponsor me or support me in any way. Opinions on the products I mention are completely my own. I receive no monetary compensation from the product's companies or sellers.
Art tutorial videos provided on this channel are owned solely by Shel C - PaperOcotilloStudio and may not be copied or reused by anyone without permission.

how to,tutorial,mixed media,art journal,art,shel c,paperocotillostudio,illustration,painting,collage,art joy of sharing,mood board,gel print,

Post a Comment

0 Comments