Advertisement

Mindful Mark Making | Simple Meditative Patterns To Paint | Art Tutorial | Natasha Newton

Mindful Mark Making | Simple Meditative Patterns To Paint | Art Tutorial | Natasha Newton I wanted to create some watercolour patterns the other day, and while I was working on them I realised just how relaxing it is to paint in this way. That's how the idea for 'Mindful Mark Making - Simple Meditative Patterns To Paint' came into my mind. I hope you enjoy watching this calming video and maybe even feel inspired to give it a go yourself - let me know how you get on! It's very satisfying to do and I can't wait to create more patterns!

⫷ My new mailing list. There are many benefits to being a member and you can find out more or sign up for free here:

⫷ WEBSITE:
⫷ SHOP:
⫷ INSTAGRAM:
⫷ TWITTER:
⫷ FACEBOOK:

Music: Rainy Sundays - The 126ers

natasha newton,mindfulness,monochromatic art,monochromatic painting,art therapy,mindful painting,meditative art,mark making,simple patterns,watercolour painting,watercolor art tutorial,watercolor mark making,art for mental health,british artist,contemporary watercolour,cloud painting,self care,wellbeing,creative mindfulness,mindfulness based art therapy,mindful drawing,daniel smith watercolors,fw acrylic ink,art timelapse,meditation art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments