Advertisement

LIVING ROOM REFRESH | FARMHOUSE STYLE LIVING ROOM | ON A BUDGET

LIVING ROOM REFRESH | FARMHOUSE STYLE LIVING ROOM | ON A BUDGET I'm back!! After a loooong 2 weeks of computer issues, I am back!! I am SO excited to share this farmhouse style living room refresh with you all! I wanted to freshen up my living room and I know paint is usually the best and cheapest way to refresh a room. So I chose a beautiful blue/grey color, and boy do I LOVE it!! I hope you all enjoy watching the process and I hope this give you some decorating inspiration!
Thank you all for your continued support!! XO

SMALL OFFICE MAKEOVER VIDEO:


FAUX SHIPLAP WALL TUTORIAL:



************************************************
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
INSTAGRAM: Dorsett Doorstep
PINTEREST: Arika Dorsett
************************************************

For collaborations and business inquiries only, please use e-mail:
amdorsett@comcast.net

**FTC Disclaimer**
Sometimes I am fortunate enough to have products sent to me for free. If I agree to partner with a company for a review, please know that I will always disclose it here. Know that I will also give a 100 percent honest review when making my videos.
***This video is not sponsored***

#livingroommakeover #farmhousestylemakeover

living room makeover,room makeover,farmhouse style,farmhouse style living room,farmhouse style room makeover,farmhouse style on a budget,farmhouse style decor,living room refresh,room refresh,room makeover on a budget,budget room reno,room reno,

Post a Comment

0 Comments