Advertisement

Is It Necessary to Screen Peat Moss When Making Hypertufa Pots?

Is It Necessary to Screen Peat Moss When Making Hypertufa Pots? Check out my website at:

๐Ÿ˜
Subscribe to Kim's Gardens for new videos each week!
๐Ÿ˜

My Amazon store!
๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
If you should make a purchase on Amazon after going through one of my links, I can make a small cut. Thank you for your support of my channel & Website.

Hypertufa Products:
Vermiculite:
Perlite:
Portland cement:

Supplies for Mixing:
Tub for mixing: (makes a great mold too!)
Bucket scoop:
Short handle mixing hoe:
Cement fibermesh:
Cement color:




Join our Facebook group "The Hypertufa Gardener Group" and post your projects and photos from your garden or houseplants. We have so many creative people who are glad to share ideas all the time.

It's fun. I had put up this video there ( a portion of it) and we have discuss Yay or Nay whether peat moss should be screened. My vote was screening especially when you want definition. Come join us with your opinion.


Connect with me on Social Media at the links below:

Facebook:
Facebook Group:
Instagram and IGTV :
Twitter:
Pinterest:

Need to contact me? ๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ“ฎ
Kim's Gardens - The Hypertufa Gardener
116 W National Rd
PO Box 241
Englewood OH 45322

I offer these videos for fun and teaching purposes.
Please use the materials responsibly & safely. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ

The Hypertufa Gardener,Kim's Gardens,house plants,hypertufa,hypertufa planters,hypertufa pots,peat moss,screening peat moss,making hypertufa pots,best hypertufa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments