Advertisement

I’m ready for whatever - King P at son Football game who is also Ready

I’m ready for whatever - King P at son Football game who is also Ready “I’m scared. I’m excited. I’m ready for whatever happens but I think that fame is what comes along with the territory when you open yourself up and become this story, this book for anyone to read.” #KatyPerry 👌🏾 “I ain’t never scared!” #bonecrusher 💯 #goodvibes to the #world 🌍 HIT *Share GOOD VIBES #musicvideo *Subscribe @youtube channel PSSKINGP 🗣 #follow @1kingp 🚨 #happyfriday 🎉 🎥 by @prettypictureperfect_1

Good Vibes by King P,Good Vibes Music Video,King P,KingP Entertainment,Phillip Solomon Stewart,Bone Crusher,Katy Perry,Happy Friday,Football Game,Youth Sports,Tallahassee,Florida,Dr. Benny Bolden,R. Frank Nims Middle School,Karissma Robinson,Pretty Picture Perfect,Sports,Miami Norland Senior High School,life sports music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments