Advertisement

I'm not ready!! - Gacha Life

I'm not ready!! - Gacha Life Warning!!!= bad words o3o
If you don't like it, please leave a dislike without reporting it, thanks ^^ ♡

☆OCS☆
Viarrah-
Terry-
My mom
My dad

☆APPS I USED☆
KineMaster- video maker
Background Eraser- cutting photos
Gacha Life- characters, green background
YouTube- audio

☆SONG CREDIT☆
Link to the video I used-
Tangled - Ready as I'll ever be SONG-

☆SOCIAL MEDIA☆
Instagram-
Snapchat- viarrah7
Twitter- Viarrah_

⭐IMPORTANT NEWS⭐

1)- Changing my Viarrah OC to this one in the picture! Please do NOT copy this look as well like with old Viarrah OC, I think this OC is more original then last one so don't piss me off xD ♡, please be original as well, thanks 👌🏻

2)- I'm putting my face reveal video on private, because my cousin is making fun of me ( annoyed af ) and I don't want anyone in my new school to find out that I am Viarrah. They'll like be because I'm a "big" YouTube Channel, not because of who I am. 😅

3)- I have NO idea when I am going to upload a new video. This school year is going to be really hard. If I will upload, that might be Minecraft or just some kind of an edit video. GLMVs take me week/s to make and I have to focus on the studies more, just for this year. 😞

4)- School starts tomorrow, it's my second year of HS, but I wanted to move schools, I am late one year so I have extra subject to study. Short videos and edits will be uploaded on my Instagram account ( Viarrah- )

5) So, everyone's ready for a new year beside me, who will die. 😎
Dad= got a new job as a night guard 🔫
Mom= teacher, has a new class, she's extra ready 📖
Terry= 5th grader, so mamy new teachers and subjects 📚
Me= entering 2nd HS grade and I don't know anyone because I moved schools, so I am later for one year which means more studying for me 🤠

6)- For you who don't know; Insane is back, we're talking and everything's going well 😏

💙💙I WISH EVERYONE A GOODLUCK IN SCHOOL! STAY STRONG MY FRIENDS. I BELIEVE IN YOU 💙💙

☆TAGS☆
#GachaLife #School

Life

Post a Comment

0 Comments