Advertisement

i was the first person ever to survive this heart surgery...

i was the first person ever to survive this heart surgery... If you can laugh in the face of adversity, you are bullet proof.

Not even sure where to begin with this...Some of you may know, but a lot of you probably don’t! I have never kept this a secret but I’ve always been meaning to put out my story like this - to share to the world 🌎 I may not have had the best start in life... but I took what was dealt to me, accepted it and moved the fuck on 🤘🏻

---------------------------------
TRACK:

Post Malone - 'I'm Gonna Be'

---------------------------------

100% Shot on GoPro
Edited with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018

SUBSCRIBE & JOIN IN ON MY ADVENTURES!

Social links:




drinking,alcohol,shot film,gopro,killian sexton,toronto,melbourne,thailand,barcelona,new york,party,girls,jameson,guinness,gopro travel,world travel adventure,drinking around the world,open heart surgery,truncus arteriosus,heart operation,survivor,mini documentary,draw my life,post malone,post malone i wanna be,goodbyes,hollywoods bleeding,success story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments