Advertisement

Glock 45 Customized by Circle H Gunworks | FIRST MAG REVIEW

Glock 45 Customized by Circle H Gunworks | FIRST MAG REVIEW Glock 45 Customized by Circle H Gunworks | FIRST MAG REVIEW


At this point, my love affair with the Glock 19x is well known. However, being a lover of all things black, I wanted to get my hands on the GLOCK 45. At the same time when you get a chance to get your Glock 45 customized, you do just that.

I Am The Militia


GOOD DAY AK47 SHIRT


Circle H Gunworks


If I Only Had One Concealed Carry


To Order Your Colion Noir Hats Click Here:


To Order Your Pew Pew Life Shirts/Apparel Click Here:

To Order Your Tumblers & Bottles Click Here:


Don't Forget to Add and Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates on ALL things Pew Pew

Twitter -
Instagram -
Facebook -

Colion Noir,MrColion Noir,Concealed Carry,Glock 19x,Glock 45,Glock 19,Glock 43x,Glock,Glock 34,

Post a Comment

0 Comments