Advertisement

Ford Transit Ceiling and Upper Cabinets

Ford Transit Ceiling and Upper Cabinets This was a small job inside a long wheel base medium roof Ford Transit for a customer. He had already done a bit himself but needed to speed up the build so hired me for part of it!

LOOKING FOR THE BEST SOLAR KITS, INVERTERS AND BATTERIES? I've partnered up with www.Renogy.com to get my SUBSCRIBERS a discount on the best solar products in the industry! To receive the discount you must follow this link: www.renogy.com?afmc=SolidWoodWorx and during the payment process enter: "SolidWoodWorx5" in the coupon section for 5% OFF!

ALSO FOLLOW ALONG HERE



ABOUT ME I grew up in a cabinet shop and was a born to be woodworker. In the past few years when work slowed in the custom cabinet industry I converted a few friends Vans and SUV's so they had more storage for adventuring, work, or just the weekend beach getaway. Before I knew it I had my own business making people's ideas come to life. I design and build all kinds of custom wood work and vehicles here at my shop in Huntington Beach, California! Please email me solidwoodworx@gmail.com for more information.

van,conversion,ford,transit,medium roof,long wheel base,ceiling,cedar,tongue and groove,upper cabinets,cabinets,wood,wood working,van build,

Post a Comment

0 Comments