Advertisement

Exploration of Proportion in Human Character Design (using Blender)

Exploration of Proportion in Human Character Design (using Blender) In this video I will introduce to you some experiments that I have been working on to explore what proportions on the human form result in what expression. I use Blender to create a simplified silhouette of a character. The controls allow to modify this shape to create many variations in a short amount of time. This tool allows me to preview various body types and to make better decisions in the character design progress.

I hope that you enjoyed watching this video and learned something and definitely let me know if you are able to come up with a more detailed model.

Support me on Patreon:

blender,character,design,3d,concept,art,game,movie,animation,vfx,proportions,human,body,shape,guesture,types,comparison,tool,shapekeys,editor,2d,rig,simplified,blockout,basemesh,basic,construction,ratio,dynamic,sketch,draft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments